- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- tbsp of cinnamon
- 4-5 slices to bread ( stale bread is best)
- Tsp Vanilla
- tsp brown sugar
- butter to grease pan
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat eggs until fluffy
Stir in milk
Add all the other ingredients together
Soak bread in mix for each side and in till mix is soaked in to bread
Grease pan- Medium heat
Brown bread on each side
Add more cinnamon and brown sugar on top
You'll also love
- Dessert scones 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Veggie/sausage frittata 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Crêpes 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Leek casserole with scallops 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushrooms for Easter 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!