15 cozy breakfast ideas to warm you up on chilly mornings
Whether you choose oatmeal, waffles or quiche, a hearty, warm breakfast is the ideal way to brace yourself before heading out into the cold.
Pumpkin French toast
For a delicious and original, tummy-warming French toast recipe, mix some pumpkin puree with milk, eggs, cinnamon and ginger. Dip your bread slices in the mixture and cook in a buttered pan. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup to serve.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!