Paasi paruppu pongal.
- Rice- 1/2 cup.
- Moong dal- 1/4 cup.
- Ghee- 3 tablespoon.
- Pepper powder-1 tsp.
- Ginger paste- 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder
- Cashews- 1/2 cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dry roast moong dal.
Cook in 2 times water
To this add rice 2 tablespoon ghee, ginger paste, pepper powder, hing and salt.
Cook in slow flame with 4 times water for 40 min.
Saute jeera, turmeric and cahews in remaining ghee and add to it.
You'll also love
- Rama Navami specials (panagam,... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Omelette with Mashed Potato Flakes 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Aval payasam 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy lentils and smoked tofu 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Breakfast Biscuit Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Cashew coconut chutney 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?