Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats
I have been loving on the overnight oats in a major way lately. Although mine aren’t necessarily “overnight” oats. Mine are more like immediate or an hour or so later, kind of oats. I just can’t seem to leave them alone overnight without eating them, they’re just too tasty. I find that the texture is usually fairly similar by then anyway.
I like to come up with different combinations & I was feeling some cinnamon raisin flava today!
- 1/3 c old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk, or water)
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 serving (20g) raisins
- 1 tsp sugar-free maple syrup (if desired, for topping)
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter (for topping)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl, mix oats with cinnamon, then add yogurt, milk, sweetener, & vanilla extract. Mix well.
Stir in the raisins, then place in the fridge for a bit to soak & chill (oats will get to be like a chewy, thicker consistency).
You can cover them & leave them in there overnight, or if you’re like me, you can come back & eat them a half hour or hour later.
Dress up your oats & top them with a bit of sugar-free maple syrup & a Tbsp of cinnamon raisin PB. It’s delicious!
Dig in & enjoy!!
You'll also love
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chia Overnight Oats 2.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats! 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Super Easy Banana Bread Recipe 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- kletskoppen 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Brussel Sprouts with Craisins 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Jan's Granola 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?