Homemade chicken fingers for your little ones!
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix everything but the chicken in a flat pan, and roll the chicken in the mixture. Stick it in the oven at 350°F until the chicken is done!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.