Recipes for chicken fingers - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Chicken fingers recipes
easy to make and quick too
- skinless chicken tenders
- breadcrumbs seasoned
28 grown-up ways to eat PB & J
If you're eating peanut butter and jelly as a sandwich you've obviously never tried a PB & J ice cream sandwich or PB & J chicken wings...
Cut chicken into small pieces
- Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- oil (to cook in)
Spicy Wing Recipes To Heat Up Your Weeknights
Bring on the heat!
Homemade Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 450. Line baking sheet with tinfoil & spray with nonstick cooking spray
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 3 tbsp of melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup of pancake mix
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder
Lightly pound chicken into an equal thickness, cut into strips or fingers
- Chicken (preferably cutlets, fillets, breasts, thighs, or strips)
- Salt and pepper
- Bread crumbs or Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 egg
- Flour or cornstarch
- 2tbsp water
14 Easy Chicken Recipes Your Kids Will Love
Kids can be picky eaters at the best of times, but these easy chicken recipes will have them licking their plate clean and coming back for more!
Homemade chicken fingers for your little ones!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
By Janice Ellison
Crisp flavorful chicken strips
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1 egg, 3 tbls butter
Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy of Bisquick)
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb cut crosswide into 1/2" strips)
- 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tbs. butter or margarine, melted