14 Easy Chicken Recipes Your Kids Will Love
Kids can be picky eaters at the best of times, but these easy chicken recipes will have them licking their plate clean and coming back for more!
1/14 View slideshow
© Thriving Home
Mini Chicken Burgers With Herbs
Mini hands will love these mini burgers, which can be stacked up with slices of tomatoes and cheese or simply left plain for fussier eaters.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article