Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy of Bisquick)
- 3 boneless
- skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb cut crosswide into 1/2" strips)
- 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg
- slightly beaten
- 3 tbs. butter or margarine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. In a 1-gallon plastic resealable food storage bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt, & paprika.
Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; Shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in the center. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.