Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy of Bisquick)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb cut crosswide into 1/2" strips)
- 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. In a 1-gallon plastic resealable food storage bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt, & paprika.
Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; Shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in the center. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Biscuits 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Bisquick Pie Crust 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Homemade Mac & Cheese (#2) 1.6/5 (52 Votes)
- BBQ Baked Potatoes 1.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Roast Beef 1.6/5 (99 Votes)
- Best Beef Burgundy (slow cooker) 1.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.5/5 (46 Votes)
- chicken nuggets 1.5/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.