Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy of Bisquick)
- 3 boneless
- skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb cut crosswide into 1/2" strips)
- 2/3 cup original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg
- slightly beaten
- 3 tbs. butter or margarine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 14mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. In a 1-gallon plastic resealable food storage bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt, & paprika.
Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; Shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in the center. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Bisquick Pie Crust 3.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Polish Sausage Subs with the Fixins 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crunchy Chicken Salad 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandmom Betts Baked Rock 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Milk 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Moms 7 layer Dip 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mac 'n cheese 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.