Homemade Chicken Fingers
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 3 tbsp of melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup of pancake mix
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450. Line baking sheet with tinfoil & spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix pancake mix, cheese, garlic and paprika in lg zip lock.
Dip chicken strips in lightly beaten egg
Shake off excess moisture & coat chicken in batter & place on prepared baking sheet.
Drizzle melted butter over chicken & bake for 15-20 min or until chicken is cooked through.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.