We reccomend serving these savory mushrooms with a light pasta or fish!
- 1 Pkg. Large Mushrooms
- 1 Pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix (store brand is also fine)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1/4 C. Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Clean Mushrooms and remove stems.
Mix all ingredients except butter and stuff mushrooms.
Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet. Melt butter and pour over mushrooms.
Bake at 325° for 1/2 hour or until done.
You may also melt a little cheese onto the mushrooms if you like.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (100 Votes)
- Roasted beet with vinaigrette 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.6/5 (150 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Maxx's Mixed Meatballs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- BARB EASY TO MAKE CHILI 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!