The Gourmandize Team
We reccomend serving these savory mushrooms with a light pasta or fish!
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (259 Votes)
- 1 Pkg. Large Mushrooms
- 1 Pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix (store brand is also fine)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1/4 C. Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Clean Mushrooms and remove stems.
Mix all ingredients except butter and stuff mushrooms.
Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet. Melt butter and pour over mushrooms.
Bake at 325° for 1/2 hour or until done.
You may also melt a little cheese onto the mushrooms if you like.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.7/5 (103 Votes)
- Sheppard's Pie 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Goulash 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Potatoes Fiesta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Individual meat loafs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chickpeas 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- PepperSteak 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe