Individual meat loafs
Small meat loafs that cook up quickly.
- 1 pound very lean ground beef
- 1/2cup dry bread crumbs
- 1tbsp worshestershire sauce
- 2tsps garlic powder
- 2tbsps dry minced onion
- 1/2cup catsup
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix above ingredients together until well mixed. Form into 4 individual little loafs of equal size.
Place on foil lined edged pan and bake for 45 min. At 375 degrees or untill meat no longer pink.
May make sauce with 1/2 cup catsup 1 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp brown sugar.. Mix well and pour over loafs during last 25 min. Of cook time.
Let stand 5 min. Before cutting.
May also use ground turkey.
You'll also love
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- White Sauce Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Barbacue Spare Ribs 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef brisket 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheese Sticks Bite size 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture