Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef brisket
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 300mins
Cost Average budget
When pan is medium hot, add beef and cook for 4 min per side, until browned and softened
After total baking time of between 4-5 hours brisket will let fork tender
When meat is cool gently pull into shreds and combine with sauce for further cooking
You'll also love
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Rice + ham + broccoli mix 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Tilapia with mango salsa 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Pie 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ground beef and pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mamas Meat Loaf 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe