Our best brisket recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Brisket recipes
- Beef brisket
The Easiest Crockpot Chili Recipes You've Ever Made
25 delicious chili recipes that you can make in the crock pot
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Wipe Corned beef with damp paper towels
- 4 to 5 lb corned beef brisket
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into wedges
50 Easy Easter Sides You Can Make In Your Crock Pot
Let your crock pot do all the work this Easter, with these 50 unbeatable side dishes you simply can't pass up!
beef and ginger
By inkedskyn, http://inkedskyn.wix.com/thehungrytummy
add 2 cups ginger ale to crokpot and add corned beef
- cornbeef brisket
- ginger ale
Slow Cooker Brisket
- 1 beef brisket (3-4 lbs)
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 2-3 carrots peeled and cut up
- 1 onion cut up
- Mix bbq sauce and flour
- Put vegetables in slow cooker
- Pour a layer of sauce mixture on vegetables
- Place meat on top of vegetables
- cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours
- Remove meat and vegetables
- Cut meat into thin slices and top with bbq mixture