Our best brisket recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Brisket recipes
- Beef brisket
The Easiest Crockpot Chili Recipes You've Ever Made
25 delicious chili recipes that you can make in the crock pot
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Wipe Corned beef with damp paper towels
- 4 to 5 lb corned beef brisket
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 medium head cabbage
- cut into wedges
50 Easy Easter Sides You Can Make In Your Crock Pot
Let your crock pot do all the work this Easter, with these 50 unbeatable side dishes you simply can't pass up!
Slow Cooker Brisket
- 1 beef brisket (3-4 lbs)
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 2-3 carrots peeled and cut up
- 1 onion cut up
- Mix bbq sauce and flour
- Put vegetables in slow cooker
- Pour a layer of sauce mixture on vegetables
- Place meat on top of vegetables
- cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours
- Remove meat and vegetables
- Cut meat into thin slices and top with bbq mixture
beef and ginger
By inkedskyn, http://inkedskyn.wix.com/thehungrytummy
add 2 cups ginger ale to crokpot and add corned beef
- cornbeef brisket
- ginger ale