Beef brisket recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Beef brisket recipes
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Wipe Corned beef with damp paper towels
- 4 to 5 lb corned beef brisket
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 medium head cabbage
- cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 300
- 1 beef brisket
- 1 bottle of bbq sauce
Slow Cooker Brisket
- 1 beef brisket (3-4 lbs)
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 2-3 carrots peeled and cut up
- 1 onion cut up
- Mix bbq sauce and flour
- Put vegetables in slow cooker
- Pour a layer of sauce mixture on vegetables
- Place meat on top of vegetables
- cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours
- Remove meat and vegetables
- Cut meat into thin slices and top with bbq mixture