caulifolwer hot wing bites
- Head of calulifoolwer
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- dash hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried onion
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- pinch of salt
- ranch dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
oven 450 F
spray baking sheet
wash cauliflower break into bite size
in bowl blend flour, water, hot sauce, garlic salt and driedd onion.
coat the cauliflower in batter
place on cooking sheet and bake for 15 minutes
mix together the sauce , remove the pan and coat the cauliflower and bake additional 5 to 7 minutes
You'll also love
- Oven Baked Potatoes 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Mexican Pumpkin Pasole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Vazhaikkai Puttu 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Ham Tomato Bruschetta 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!