- Peri Bites
- 1) Green Chillies with the Seeds Taken Out by Making a Slit and Soaked in Water
- 2) Shredded Chicken
- 3) Mayonnaise
- 1) Milk
- 2) Maida
- 3) Rice Flour
- 4) Cornflour
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Fill the chillies with the shredded chicken and mayonnaise.
Mix the milk, maida, rice flour, and cornflour together.
Dip the filled green chillies into the batter and coat it with bread crumbs. Repeat twice or thrice.
Fry the green chillies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!