Delicious baked stuffed mushrooms recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked stuffed mushrooms recipes
We reccomend serving these savory mushrooms with a light pasta or fish!
- 1 Pkg. Large Mushrooms
- 1 Pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix (store brand is also fine)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1/4 C. Butter
Small stuffed mushrooms (appetizers)
Peel the mushrooms and carefully remove the stems
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Soft cheese with herbs
Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms
You need these delicious stuffed mushrooms in your life! Wonderfully simple recipe with white wine and crab
- 23 pints mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can crabmeat (can use minced clams also)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper