Make the best baked stuffed chicken - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mushroom stuffed chicken breast, spinach stuffed chicken breast, stuffed chicken with bacon, oven baked, stuffed chicken in the oven, baked stuffed chicken breast, easy stuffed chicken breast
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked stuffed chicken recipes
Overstuffed Chicken Taco
Bake chicken for an hour and then remove all chicken from the bone
- Chicken, Lettuce, Tortilla, Mozzarella Cheese
The 18 Gooiest Stuffed Chicken Recipes
These stuffed chicken recipes are so delicious, versatile and above all gooey, you'll want to eat a different one every single day of the week!
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu
Master this classic Stuffed Chicken Breast Cordon Bleu dish in a flash!
- large boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb)
- cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- cup finely chopped ham (1 oz)
- tablespoons real bacon pieces (from 2.8-oz package)
- tablespoons butter, melted
- cup Progresso® plain dry bread crumbs
30 Delicious Reasons To Eat More Bison
Low in fat and cholesterol and high in omega-3, bison is incredibly tasty to boot! Get more of this delicious red meat into your diet with these 30 recipes...
Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise pound 4 breasts with meat hammer or backside of spoon until thin
- 2 Lg. Chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. sliced swiss cheese
- 1 can asparagus spears (or frozen broccoli)
- 1 pkg. pre-cooked bacon (or sliced ham)
Spinach Ricotta - Stuffed Chicken
Over a midium heat, cook garlic and onion until softened
- 6 Chiken breast
- 1 tbsp(15ml) melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 small minced garlic clove
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) dried Basil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ricotta chesse
- 1/2 cup (125ml) shredded mozarella chesse
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) grated parmesan chesse
- 1 egg yolk
- 1pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black peper
20 Meaty, Mighty Steak Recipes You'll Love
You've mastered steak and potatoes. Now what? Discover new ways to serve beef with these 20 unconventional dishes!
RECIPE: Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Currants and Apple GravyYUM!Food Porn
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
Sounds about right ;)
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- Table salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons light extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained **see note below
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cut into 1/8 inch slices and soaked in cold water with 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter