The best spinach stuffed chicken breast recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mushroom stuffed chicken breast, baked stuffed chicken, stuffed chicken with bacon, oven baked, stuffed chicken breast recipe oven, baked stuffed chicken breast recipes, easy stuffed chicken breast
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Spinach stuffed chicken breast recipes
RECIPE: Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Currants and Apple GravyYUM!Food Porn
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
Sounds about right ;)
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- Table salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons light extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained **see note below
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cut into 1/8 inch slices and soaked in cold water with 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
Coffee (obviously) and 5 other foods to avoid before going to bed!
By Elena Salvadore
Make sure to avoid these foods if you want to get a good night's sleep!
Holiday Chicken Roulade with Pomegranate Pilaf
Tender chicken rolls stuffed with zesty sun-dried tomato, baby spinach and cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Four (4 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Panko crumbs
- 1 cup wild rice blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped scallions, both white and green parts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley for garnish
30 of the greatest burgers from around the world
You're not a real burger expert until you've tried these 30 amazing examples of...
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast
Split the chicken breast , making a butterfly of sorts
- Chicken breasts
- olive oil
- ricotta or cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- salad dressing
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 slices bacon
The 18 Gooiest Stuffed Chicken Recipes
These stuffed chicken recipes are so delicious, versatile and above all gooey, you'll want to eat a different one every single day of the week!
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These delicious stuffed chicken breasts are ideal for a healthy family dinner!
- cooking spray or oil mister
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and juice squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free ricotta
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper, plus more to taste
- 8 thin skinless chicken breast cutlets (1.5 lbs total)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe collections
- healthy stuffed chicken breast (6)
- mushroom stuffed chicken breast (3)
- spinach stuffed chicken (2)
- boneless chicken breast (37)
- stuffed chicken in the oven (9)
- easy chicken breast (8)
- baked boneless chicken breast (8)
- YUM!Food Porn baked stuffed chicken (5)
- stuffed chicken with bacon (4)
- boneless skinless chicken breast (4)