Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken breasts
- olive oil
- ricotta or cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- salad dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Split the chicken breast , making a butterfly of sorts.
Using butter, saute onions, spinach, mushroom, cheese, and salt and pepper.
Taking multiple foil pieces, put one breast in each piece with olive oil on the bottom of the foil. Drizzle salad dressing and add sliced onions and mushrooms on top of chicken. Close foil making a packet.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.