Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken breasts
- olive oil
- ricotta or cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- salad dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Split the chicken breast , making a butterfly of sorts.
Using butter, saute onions, spinach, mushroom, cheese, and salt and pepper.
Taking multiple foil pieces, put one breast in each piece with olive oil on the bottom of the foil. Drizzle salad dressing and add sliced onions and mushrooms on top of chicken. Close foil making a packet.
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Coca Cola BBQ chicken 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- chick noodle casserole redone 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Tandoori Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed manacotti 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Kiev 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Chicken Vicious 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.