Coca Cola BBQ chicken
- Chicken pieces
- 1 can (355ml) Coca Cola
- 1 cup Kethup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine Coca Cola and ketchup.
Toss with chicken.
Refrigerate and marinate for an hour.
BBQ to perfection.
You'll also love
- chick noodle casserole redone 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Tandoori Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Breaded Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Barbacue Spare Ribs 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Fall Apart Turkey 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- moms baked beans 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Ultimate Homemade BBQ Chicken 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.