Tomato and Potato Puree
- 100 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 100 grams of potatoes
- 150 grams of water
- 1 teaspoon of margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peal vegetables and chop.
Cook tomatoes and potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes.
Blitz until smooth.
You'll also love
- baby apple sauce 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Tomato and Butter Soup 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Puree 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Bloody Mary 3.9/5 (58 Votes)
- Beans, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Puree 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Herbed potato biscuits 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!