Pear and Avocado Puree
For babies between 6 - 9 months
Rate this recipe 4/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Pears
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and core the pears.
Peel the avocado, take out the pit.
Cut them both up, then toss them into the food processor until smooth. Serve!
You'll also love
- Pear and Avocado Baby Food 3.9/5 (73 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef and Mint Salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Beans, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Puree 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fairy Elixir 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baby's Mashed Potatoes and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe