Pear and avocado puree recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Pear and avocado puree recipes
Pear and Avocado Baby Food
By Alexis Chemblette
Appropriate for babies that are six to nine months This recipe is easy to make and full of ingredients that are e
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe pears
Pear and Avocado Puree
For babies between 6 - 9 months
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Pears