Pear and Avocado Baby Food
Appropriate for babies that are six to nine months
This recipe is easy to make and full of ingredients that are essential to your baby's diet
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe pears
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and de-pit avocado
Peel, core and dice the pears
Mash the pear
Mash the avocado
Mix the two ingredients in the food processor
Puree until desired texture is achieved
You'll also love
- Creamy Zucchini and Cumin Puree 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Baby's First Sundae 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Banana Avocado Baby Food 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pear juice with vanilla 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Puree 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!