Banana Avocado Baby Food
Creamy banana and avocado baby food
Appropriate for babies that are four to six months old
The perfect recipe for transitioning your baby into solid food
A great source of omega fatty acids and potassium
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and de-pit the avocado
Peel the banana
Mash both the banana and avocado with a fork
Place in a food processor and puree until the creamy texture is achieved
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Baby Food 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Vazhaikkai Puttu 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Dehydrator dried Banana 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- California Roll 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
- sunny fruit 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cucumber Melon Puree 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!