The best quick baby food recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Quick baby food recipes
Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame
Believe it or not, this is a recipe for baby food! But don't let that stop you, this amazing combination of flavors
- 1 small head broccoli (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t coriander
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
This is a delicious dessert for your little baby
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Food Mistakes You've Been Making Your Whole Life
Do you struggle with certain foods or find prep to be exhausting? Here are some basic but useful tips that will change your life.
Banana Avocado Baby Food
By Alexis Chemblette
Creamy banana and avocado baby food Appropriate for babies that are four to six months old The perfect recipe fo
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana