The best quick baby food recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Quick baby food recipes
Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame
Believe it or not, this is a recipe for baby food! But don't let that stop you, this amazing combination of flavors
- 1 small head broccoli (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t coriander
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
This is a delicious dessert for your little baby
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Food Mistakes You've Been Making Your Whole Life
Do you struggle with certain foods or find prep to be exhausting? Here are some basic but useful tips that will change your life.
Banana Avocado Baby Food
By Alexis Chemblette
Creamy banana and avocado baby food Appropriate for babies that are four to six months old The perfect recipe fo
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana