The best quick baby food recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Quick baby food recipes
Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame
Believe it or not, this is a recipe for baby food! But don't let that stop you, this amazing combination of flavors
- 1 small head broccoli (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t coriander
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
This is a delicious dessert for your little baby
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Food Mistakes You've Been Making Your Whole Life
Do you struggle with certain foods or find prep to be exhausting? Here are some basic but useful tips that will change your life.
Banana Avocado Baby Food
By Alexis Chemblette
Creamy banana and avocado baby food Appropriate for babies that are four to six months old The perfect recipe fo
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana