The best quick baby food recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Quick baby food recipes
This is a delicious dessert for your little baby
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Desk Snacks! Healthy treats that don't need refrigerating
No refrigerator at work? No problem. Keep these desk-friendly snacks on hand to combat the afternoon munchies.
Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame
Believe it or not, this is a recipe for baby food! But don't let that stop you, this amazing combination of flavors
- 1 small head broccoli (or 1 cup frozen)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t coriander
Food Mistakes You've Been Making Your Whole Life
Do you struggle with certain foods or find prep to be exhausting? Here are some basic but useful tips that will change your life.
Banana Avocado Baby Food
By Alexis Chemblette
Creamy banana and avocado baby food Appropriate for babies that are four to six months old The perfect recipe fo
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana