Easy mashed cauliflower recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Easy mashed cauliflower recipes
Carol's Mashed Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower till tender
- Cauliflower -1 bag frozen or 1 head of raw, fresh
- Chicken broth/stock (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
8 hacks to save water when you're cooking
By Elena Salvadore
Find out how to use less water in the kitchen with these 8 easy tricks
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream