Easy mashed cauliflower recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Easy mashed cauliflower recipes
Carol's Mashed Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower till tender
- Cauliflower -1 bag frozen or 1 head of raw, fresh
- Chicken broth/stock (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
8 hacks to save water when you're cooking
By Elena Salvadore
Find out how to use less water in the kitchen with these 8 easy tricks
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream