Delicious and easy mashed potatoes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quick baby food, mashed cauliflower, easy mashed cauliflower, vegetarian baby food, sauce recipes blender
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Easy mashed potatoes recipes
Garlic Mashed PotatoesRecipewe ♡
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Discover our recipe
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
15 guilt-free homemade TV dinners
By déborah deprez
Vegging out in front of the TV doesn't mean pigging out. Here are 15 easy and healthy TV dinners that remove the guilt!
Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Toss the garlic cloves with a little oil and spread them out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap...
- 1/4 Cup Garlic (Whole Cloves)
- 2 Pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper to taste.
15 ways to eat your veggies for dessert
Turns out you can get your veggie fix and satisfy your sweet tooth all at once... Here are 15 veggie-based desserts to try now!
Country Style Mashed Potatoes
Rinse, peel and then boil 5 potatoes for 30 minutes
- Potatoes, Milk, Butter
Mashed Potato Cakes
Divide the mashed potatoes into 8 equal portions
- 2 cups chilled mashed potatoes (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, for dredging
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Guilt-free gluttony: 50 foods to devour that aren't fattening
By DE: Anna
Love to eat but don't want to gain weight like crazy? Here's a list of 50 foods you can gorge on guilt-free.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 7 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!