Garlic Mashed Potatoes
The Gourmandize Team
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 1 Picture
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes together with garlic cloves, in salted water until fork tender. Drain.
Heat butter and milk until butter is melted.
Pour hot milk mixture over potatoes. Add parsley cream cheese and sour cream. Mash well.
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tofu and potatoes 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Irish Potatoes 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe