Herbed potato biscuits
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup leftover Best ever mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix thoroughly. Divide into three balls Press into 1/4 inch round flattened circles. Cook in pan coated with oil medium heat 2 to 3 min per side. Cut each circle into 4.
You'll also love
- Matt's Beet & Potato Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Party Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Biscuits 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Scallop Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Rolls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baby's Mashed Potatoes and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 3.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe