Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 bag of hashbrowns
- 1.5 cups grated cheese that melts well (your choice)
- .5 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350. Combine hashbrowns, 1 cup of grated cheese, sour cream, butter and soup in a large bowl.
Pack into a baking dish, cook for 35 minutes top with remaining cheese.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
You'll also love
- Grandma's Mac & Cheese Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Brogan's Meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Amy's Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwiches 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Rolls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Glop 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Independence Day Punch 4/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe