Party potatoes recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Party potatoes recipes
Preheat oven to 350. Combine hashbrowns, 1 cup of grated cheese, sour cream, butter and soup in a large bowl
- 1 bag of hashbrowns
- 1.5 cups grated cheese that melts well (your choice)
- .5 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Party PotatoesRecipewe ♡
Cheesy potato casserole with crispy topping
- Shredded Hashbrowns or potatoes (uncooked)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (sharp preferably)
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3 cups of cornflakes crumbled into small pieces
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter