- One jar of Kraft Old English Cheese
- One stick of butter
- One brick of cream cheese
- few drops of hot sauce
- One onion
- One clove of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix together old english cheese, butter, cream cheese and hot sauce.
Clean and cut the onion and garlic into larger pieces and place in the cheese mixture. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
When you are ready to serve. Remove all onion and garlic pieces. Blend cheese mixture together. Serve with your cracker of choice.
hot sauce, garlic and onion can be added or subtracted to taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!