Tomato and potato - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Tomato and potato recipes
Tomato and Potato Puree
Peal vegetables and chop. Cook tomatoes and potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes
- 100 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 100 grams of potatoes
- 150 grams of water
- 1 teaspoon of margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt to taste
Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree
Yummilicious puree for babies!
- 1 cup potato
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup water
- 1 slice of cooked ham
- 1 tsp butter
Stuffed tomatoes and sliced potatoes in the oven
Core the tomatoes and keep the tops to be used as covers Empty the inside seeds and juice of tomatoes and use th...
- For the stuffing
- ½ lb ground lamb
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 cup of short grain rice, wished and drained well
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 small can of chopped tomatoes and/or the tomato cores which will be emptied out.
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp or more red pepper paste
- 2 tbs of dry crushed mid-oriental mint
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- This mixture should not be too runny but should have enough liquid to allow the rice to cook.
- 4 lbs of tomatoes or about 10 mid-size ripe tomatoes, it is best if they are almost the same size.
- 4 potatoes , peeled and sliced thick
- Additional juice of 3 lemons , about 1/3 cup
- ½ -¾ cup olive oil