Tomato and potato - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles
Top rated Tomato and potato recipes
Tomato and Potato Puree
Peal vegetables and chop. Cook tomatoes and potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes
- 100 grams of ripe tomatoes
- 100 grams of potatoes
- 150 grams of water
- 1 teaspoon of margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt to taste
Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree
Yummilicious puree for babies!
- 1 cup potato
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup water
- 1 slice of cooked ham
- 1 tsp butter
Stuffed tomatoes and sliced potatoes in the oven
Core the tomatoes and keep the tops to be used as covers Empty the inside seeds and juice of tomatoes and use th...
- For the stuffing
- ½ lb ground lamb
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 cup of short grain rice, wished and drained well
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 small can of chopped tomatoes and/or the tomato cores which will be emptied out.
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp or more red pepper paste
- 2 tbs of dry crushed mid-oriental mint
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- This mixture should not be too runny but should have enough liquid to allow the rice to cook.
- 4 lbs of tomatoes or about 10 mid-size ripe tomatoes, it is best if they are almost the same size.
- 4 potatoes , peeled and sliced thick
- Additional juice of 3 lemons , about 1/3 cup
- ½ -¾ cup olive oil