Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree
Yummilicious puree for babies!
- 1 cup potato
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup water
- 1 slice of cooked ham
- 1 tsp butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Throw the potato (peeled) in a pan with the chopped tomato. Boil until the potato is cooked. Puree in a food processor with the ham. Add the puree back to the stove pan and mix with butter. Let cook then serve. Yum!
You'll also love
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Tomato and Potato Puree 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- One Pot Pasta 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Sour Cream Pancakes 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes (6 Ingredients) 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Italian Bakes Eggs 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!