One Pot Pasta
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- One box of your favorite dried, boxed pasta
- One pint of fresh cherry tomatoes
- One yellow onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Chop the onion and peel and chop the garlic.
Brown them in the olive oil, in a large pan.
Pour water into the pan and place the pasta in.
Chop the tomatoes and throw them into the mix.
Boil, stirring until the pasta is cooked and the liquid isn’t watery.
Grate Parmigiano-Reggiano over the pasta.
Finish with freshly ground black pepper.
You'll also love
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandmoms Meatballs 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Pasta 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rabbit with Tomatoes 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Hainanese Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Canned Salsa 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe