- 10 oz cod
- 1 1/3 cups (about 10 oz) cooked potatoes
- 4 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 sprig parsley
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the whole potatoes with skin after washing well, 30 to 35 minutes. Cook the cod in a saucepan for 10 minutes. Remove skin and bones and shred. Once you have removed the baked potatoes from the water, peel them. Put them in a saucepan over low heat to dry a bit. Then crush and mash.
Meanwhile, chop the onion and saute in olive oil. Wash and chop parsley. Beat the eggs. The quantity of eggs can be adjusted to the size and quality of potatoes.
Mix the potatoes, cod and onion until smooth. Then add the parsley and the eggs. Mix a bit more.
With the help of two tablespoons dipped in olive oil, form the cod mixture into balls, fry in very hot oil.
Drain on absorbent paper towel. Serve decorated with a sprig of parsley.
You'll also love
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Stuffed Avocado 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Braised Veal Heart with Carrots... 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Casserole 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Nuggets 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef with Onions and Star Anise 2.9/5 (50 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.