Peppers stuffed with cod and Spanish olives
By Olives d'espagne
Peppers stuffed with cod and Spanish olives. Discover our recipe.
- 4 red peppers
- cooked and peeled
- 16 chopped Spanish black olives
- 2 potatoes medium
- 1 fillet of salted cod
- 2 cloves of garlic
- virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices of fried potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Desalted cod for 36 hours, changing water 3 times (or buy an already desalted cod).
Peel the potatoes and boil in water with a little oil and salt.
Sauté whole garlic in a skillet over low heat in 4 tablespoons oil and add cod. Once cooked, remove the skin and crumble. Remove the garlic cloves.
Drain the potatoes, mash and mix thoroughly with the flaked cod.
Then add half the chopped olives and adjust with salt.
Cut peppers into 4 lengthwise, add the fish/potato mixture on each piece and wrap the peppers on themselves.
Place each stuffed pepper on fried potatoes and sprinkle the remaining chopped olives pepper.
You'll also love
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (94 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Pastry Covered Salmon and Scallops... 3.7/5 (112 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Cod Fillets using Ritz Cracker... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.6/5 (69 Votes)