- 1 sobrasada sausage (if you cannot find you may substitute with paprika cured chorizo)
- 4 sea bass fillets or white fish
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 410 ° F
- Use a food processor to mix the following ingredients
- Mix at first red pepper.
then add to the garlic, shallots, spices, and also add the tablespoon of olive oil.
Finally add the sausage. It is finally ready!
1 by 1 cover the fish fillets so that they are completely covered with the paste. Slice the lime and place them in the dish before putting it in the oven, it will enhance the dish with a little tart taste!
The bake for at least 20 minutes watching closing. Fish may cook faster or slower depending on the oven!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!