Pizza dip recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Pizza dip recipes
Mix ingredients together
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 lb pepperoni, cut up
Mix together cream cheese and Italian seasoning and smear in the bottom of dish Sprinkle parm cheese on top S...
- 1 tub light cream cheese (or full fat if you like it better)
- 1.5-2TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 small tin pizza sauce
- 2Tbsp Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped peppers (I like to use red or orange)
- 2TBS (or to your liking) green Onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Put together in crock pot and cook on low
- Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Toppings of your choice-or none :)
Cream together first 5 ingredients
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, green peppers, etc