By Laura_cookie du blog Délices Cookie's
- 10 oz frozen cocktail seafood (such as scallops, shrimp, squid)
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 4 small carrots
- 1 tbsp white wine
- scant 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tsp curry
- 1/2 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop half the onion and shallots.
Saute in a pan then add thawed seafood. Salt and pepper lightly.
Peel the carrots. Cook 5 minutes in microwave.
Add the white wine to skillet along with the carrots and Salmon.
Pour the cream, curry powder and simmer for 5 minutes covered.
Dissolve the cornstarch in a little milk and pour into skillet. Mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and broil 5 minutes made under the broiler.
Serve with a salad.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!