30 Delicious Ways to Turn Baked Beans into Dinner
Transform a can of baked beans into a delicious meal, with one of these 30 great recipes.
© The Garlic Diaries
Baked Beans and Onion Dogs
Savory baked beans make a phenomenal hot dog topping and require zero cooking (you can microwave the beans so they're nice and hot, if desired). Paired with a simple topping combo of diced onion and mustard, it's the kind of meal you need in your weeknight dinner rotation. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.