Seafood gratin recipes - 2 recipes
Search savory seafood gratin recipes. For an elevated one dish meal check ot our seafood gratin ideas for an easy dinner.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Seafood gratin recipes
By Laura_cookie du blog Délices Cookie's
Chop half the onion and shallots
- 10 oz frozen cocktail seafood (such as scallops
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 4 small carrots
- 1 tbsp white wine
- scant 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tsp curry
- 1/2 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Salt and pepper
Uncle Arty's Shrimp Pasta
"Shrimp Delight" can also be made with crawfish or lobster meat
- 1 TSP Old Bay Rub
- 4 Cups Shrimp
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Mayo
- 2 Cans Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 4 Cups Trio Italiano Pasta
- Shrimp Stock
- Grated Cheddar Cheese