Cold Seafood Platter
Platter full of yumilicious sea food!
Cold Seafood Platter. Discover our recipe.
- 2 pounds of various seafood of choice (prawns
- salmon tuna etc)
- lemon to garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 bunch dill (or dried)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix juice of one lemon, mustard, mayo and dill together to form a sauce.
Lay all of the fish on a platter with the dip in the middle!
You'll also love
- Kronk's Spinach Puffs 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Salmon steak with prawns 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Shrimp stir fry 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Fish Chowder 4/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.