Tiramisu with Smoked Salmon
By Isabelle , blog Le blog de ptitminou
- 2 oz salted crackers (such as ritz)
- 5 oz mascarpone
- 10 oz smoked salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 9mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Coarsely crush the crackers. Then spread on the bottom of transparent glasses.
Finely mix about 2/3 of the salmon with lemon juice. Add the mascarpone and egg yolk (reserve the white).
Add salt and pepper Mix again.
Beat the egg white until stiff. The gently fold into the mascarpone mixture and remaining salmon. Fill a piping bag with salmon mixture, and sprinkle the remaining crackers on top and refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Oyster Rockefeller 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chilled Tuna Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Garlic and Parsley Mussels 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 4.2/5 (11 Votes)