Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad
Hellmans Mayonaise, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Celery, Dijon Mustard, Cayenne Pepper, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts or Pecans.
- 1 1/2 cup Hellman's Mayonaise (add more if desired)
- 6-8 Boneless Chicken halves
- 4-5 Chopped Celery
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Cranberries (chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups Walnuts or Pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Wash Boneless Chicken halves and place in baking bag.
Use 1 Chicken Cube and 1 Cup of cold water and let dissolved.
Then pour mixture in baking bag & tie.
Chop Celery, Cranberries and Nuts into Large mixing bowl.
Add Mayonaise, Dijon Mustard and mix thoroughly.
Check Boneless Chicken add more water if needed.
Use meat thermometer to check if done 140 degrees.
Place Boneless Chicken on rack to cool.
Cut into pieces after cooling.
Then put into mixture, and season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
Can serve with Wheat Thins, Ritz Crackers, Whole Wheat Bread, Flat Bread Wraps.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.