10 Ways To Eat Filet Mignon Without A Fork And Knife
You can only eat filet mignon with a fork and knife, right? Wrong - these 10 delicious and original recipes call for no silverware whatsover!
© Shared Appetite
Filet Mignon Crostini with Romesco, Goats Cheese, and Crispy Shallot
For a seriously stylish, palate-pleasing appetizer, serve your filet mignon on crostini adorned with romesco, goat's cheese and crispy shallots. Check out the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture