Home made peanut sauce
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 tbs chile garlic paste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients together , till smooth paste-like and enjoy this dipping
You'll also love
- Turkey Jerky 4/5 (107 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- DRUNK SALSA 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- tartar sauce 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe