Family Friendly Soup
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Diced Onion
- 4 or 5 Cooked Diced Potatoes
- 1 Box No Name Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper
- 1 Pound Fried Ground Beef (fat drained)
- 3 Cups Of Frozen Mixed Vegetables and enough water to fill a large pot
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry up ground beef then drain and add to large pot
Dice onion and add to large pot with all remaining ingredients
Add pasta to soup near end so it does not get too soggy
You'll also love
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4/5 (109 Votes)
- HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Grandma's Meat Loaf (for two) 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Bottled Meat 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- cold days hotdish 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Sauce a spaghetti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled pork tenderloin with... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.